Tune-ups and Repairs
Our service department strives to help you get the most enjoyment out your bike. When you bring a bike to us, we understand that making your bike feel safe, reliable, and comfortable is the number one priority.
Every service appointment, no matter how small the job seems, begins with a thorough assessment of your bike's condition. This ensures that you won't leave with one problem solved, only to be in next week with another. One of our service technicians will provide you with a quote and answer your questions.
Our Most Common Services
Tune-up - $60
- Clean the entire bike, including the drivetrain. This extends the life and performance of your drivetrain, and helps us identify any issues by giving the bike a good hands-on look.
- Check both wheels to make sure the rims are true, the bearings roll smoothly, and the tires and tubes are in good condition. Basic truing and bearing adjustments will be performed if needed.
- Check the brakes to make sure that they are aligned properly, that the pads are in good condition, with firm, smooth feel at the lever. Adjustments will be made as needed.
- Check the shifting to make sure that shifts are smooth, accurate, and reliable. Adjustments will be made as neeeded.
- Check and adjust headset and bottom bracket bearings as needed. Check to make sure that all bolts and quick releases are tight.
- The Tune-up price does not include replacement of components or extra repairs.
Tube or Tire Replacement - $8 (Labor only, does not include parts)
Chain Replacement - $8 (Labor only, does not include parts)
Cable and Housing Replacement - $8 per cable (Labor only, does not include parts)