- Includes Annual Tune Up, plus:
- Replace cables and housing.
- Clean and grease all loose-ball bearings.
- Replace tires and tubes.
- Replace chain and cassette/freewheel. Replace chainrings if needed.
- Replace any other components as needed.
- Does not include cost of new parts.*
*Cost of parts depends on the quality of the parts. To give an example, the cost to replace the tires, tubes, cables, housing, chain, and cassette/freewheel on a 7 or 8 speed bike of decent quality will be about $95, bringing the total cost of the overhaul to $195 plus tax.